Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Replacing drain hose on Bosch dishwasher- any thoughts orexperience?

On Tue, 12 Jan 2016 06:30:03 +0000, PJK wrote:

On 11/01/2016 22:01, Nick wrote:
Drain hose on Bosch SMS58T12GB/93 is leaking. Kinked very close to the
machine so a joiner will not do the job. I can get a new hose but can't
work out how to fit it.
Hose enters at the base by a click-fit plate then disappears into the
machine.
I have removed top and left side panels which reveals where the hose is
fitted.
Pic here, hopefully:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...4/IMG_5272.jpg

The drain hose is the one one the left. Problem is that it's retained
by a non-removable bit of plastic which forms the whole base of the
machine.

I could chop the bit of plast off but am loth to do so. Yet.

Any thoughts or experience of this please?

Nick.

The video he

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QB8Mpy52_90

looks to be for a very similar machine and shows how to do it.

Pete.

Aha. That was option (2) on my proposed solutions!