Mike

Default Maybe I should ask this question again. on a Toshiba.

Well I got a service manual for the set today, and to my suprise it
was a 5.6ohm resistor. Thanks for the info. Got the set running.

On Wed, 05 Nov 2003 13:22:20 -0500, JW wrote:

On 05 Nov 2003 04:35:39 GMT (TV Fixer1) wrote in Message
id: :

Somebody already answered your question, but here it is again; 5.6 ohms

I doubt it's the correct answer, as "john" posted that before Mike
specified the correct reference designation. (assuming their clocks are
reasonably close.)