Posted to alt.home.repair
Andy[_35_] Andy[_35_] is offline

Default Cleanup of overspray

On Thursday, January 7, 2016 at 6:43:23 AM UTC-6, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 1/6/2016 7:40 PM, Andy wrote:
I dont even bother to reply to posts when they are this vague. If it's
food, SAY SO! (and explain what spilled). Overspray is a term more
associated with painting, not an oven spill. Anyone owning an oven
should know about Oven Cleaner anyhow.

As my post CLEARLY says, it is not my work.

If I knew what the over spray was, I would have found a way to remove it.

Since you didn't say, we all therefore know that the
overspray is inside the oven, on the left side. So,
you'd use hot soapy water to remove the oven cleaner
over spray.

Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
. www.lds.org
.
.

You should not have assumed that it was inside the oven.

I forgive you.

Andy