Posted to alt.home.repair
Eagle[_6_] Eagle[_6_] is offline

Default EARTHQUAKE

Uncle Monster explained :
On Thursday, January 7, 2016 at 2:18:30 PM UTC-6, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 07 Jan 2016 11:50:22 -0800, "Eagle"
wrote:

I guess you missed my 'intended' sarcasm about betting odds.

Doing sarcasm is hard to translate to text IMO. I think that is the
reason for emoticons, no? ^^

Emoticons are for inarticulate ****ers.

I've never see an inarticulate, is it a mammal? What does it look like? How
many legs does it have? Where exactly are its sex organs located? Do they
come in just male and female or do confused gender versions exist? Why would
anyone want to have sex with an inarticulate? They must be very strange
creatures. Š™.˜‰

[8~{} Uncle Confused Monster

They are related to one eyed one horned flying purple people eaters
Uncle M....