Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default EARTHQUAKE

Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

On Thursday, January 7, 2016 at 2:25:20 PM UTC-6, Tekkie® wrote:
Eagle posted for all of us...

It happens that Stormin Mormon formulated :
On 1/6/2016 5:34 PM, Eagle wrote:
The one earthquake I felt, it was as if the
washing machine was in spin cycle, but there
was no load in the machine.

Were you in the machine then?

No, heck, no. Why would I be in the washing
machine! I was in the clothes dryer, you
old goose.

Oh, OK. No wonder you have a dry sense of good humor, Stormy. :')

I'm not known as one to fluff people. Just
fold right to the point.

Rough and tumble world, and it all comes out
in the wash.

My sense of humor tends the wild and zany.
But, I do try to keep it under control. Try;
just try. Barely, some times.

You do make Me smile and laugh Stormy...thanks for that.

He makes most of us cringe. I'm glad you have a better disposition than I
do...
--
Tekkie

What's wrong with Bizarro Stormy? He would never harm anyone over a disagreement or wish death and destruction upon someone with diametrically opposed beliefs unless that person wished to harm you or anyone else who refused to or failed to kowtow to their way of thinking. BS likes to BS and produce copious amounts of silly puns. How is poking fun at humanity cringe-worthy? I do it all the time and no one has ever been harmed because of it. ?.?

[8~{} Uncle Cringe Monster

Because it is you Unc I will reiterate my objections.

Over in alt.hvac he claimed to be a tech. He gave out information that could
hurt or kill someone, frequently. He would sell used parts out of his van as
new. As a locksmith he admitted to ripping old people off, breaking jams if
necessary.

Research his postings over the years there and here. These are the ones I
remember now. I won't have anything to do with such a person. I have KF him..
As I see some of his posts carried through he is still pulling his act;
expert when posting-innocent when caught. He refuses to learn.

I cannot discern whether he is troll or idiot. I try to warn people away,
that is the best I can do.

--
Tekkie