Posted to alt.home.repair

Default EARTHQUAKE

On 1/8/2016 12:46 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Thursday, January 7, 2016 at 2:25:20 PM UTC-6, Tekkie® wrote:
Eagle posted for all of us...

You do make Me smile and laugh Stormy...thanks for that.

He makes most of us cringe. I'm glad you have a better disposition than I
do...
--
Tekkie

What's wrong with Bizarro Stormy? He would never

harm anyone over a disagreement or wish death and
destruction upon someone with diametrically opposed
beliefs unless that person wished to harm you or
anyone else who refused to or failed to kowtow to
their way of thinking. BS likes to BS and produce
copious amounts of silly puns. How is poking fun at
humanity cringe-worthy? I do it all the time and
no one has ever been harmed because of it. Š™.˜‰

[8~{} Uncle Cringe Monster

Other than those baby seals, I've never killed
any mammal. I do own a fly swatter, and have
been known to whap flies to death.

--
..
Christopher A. Young