Posted to alt.home.repair

Default EARTHQUAKE

On Thursday, January 7, 2016 at 10:55:54 AM UTC-6, Eagle wrote:
Uncle Monster brought next idea :
On Wednesday, January 6, 2016 at 11:23:10 AM UTC-6, Eagle wrote:
Stormin Mormon explained on 1/6/2016 :
On 1/6/2016 9:53 AM, Eagle wrote:
At 6:41AM PST a shaker hit the Lake Elsonore area. It was strong enough
to wake up the 'hood, but noone got out of bed.
yawn

Your reading audience is all over USA, Canada,
and some countries east of Atlantic Ocean.
Perhaps some more information is in order.
What state and nation, please?

Hope no one was injured, and damage was small.

Sorry 'bout that.
Since I am in So. Cal. I assume everyone here knows that. Afterall, I
was #8 in the post parade, no?

It was a 4.5 on the richter scale, and it was located about 4 miles
north-northwest of Banning, 6 miles northeast of Beaumont and 9 miles
east-southeast of Yucaipa, Southern California.
No one was injured.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgROiDoOrj0

There you go Stormy...more better?

Those wigwams hold up real good to earthquakes don't they there Chief? What
about the poor horses? Did the ground shaking spook them real bad and make
them stampede through your village? ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Injun Monster

Did you write this post Uncle M?

Who else is gonna pick on and tease my Autochthonous American pal. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Horrible Monster