Posted to alt.home.repair
Eagle[_6_] Eagle[_6_] is offline

Default EARTHQUAKE

Tekkie® was thinking very hard :
Eagle posted for all of us...

It happens that Stormin Mormon formulated :
On 1/6/2016 5:34 PM, Eagle wrote:
The one earthquake I felt, it was as if the
washing machine was in spin cycle, but there
was no load in the machine.

Were you in the machine then?

No, heck, no. Why would I be in the washing
machine! I was in the clothes dryer, you
old goose.

Oh, OK. No wonder you have a dry sense of good humor, Stormy. :')

I'm not known as one to fluff people. Just
fold right to the point.

Rough and tumble world, and it all comes out
in the wash.

My sense of humor tends the wild and zany.
But, I do try to keep it under control. Try;
just try. Barely, some times.

You do make Me smile and laugh Stormy...thanks for that.

He makes most of us cringe. I'm glad you have a better disposition than I
do...

I do here. I'm on the defense on another NG most of the time.