Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_7_] Muggles[_7_] is offline

Default EARTHQUAKE

On 1/7/2016 1:47 PM, Eagle wrote:
Muggles wrote on 1/7/2016 :
On 1/7/2016 11:01 AM, Eagle wrote:

Really? Shakers in the midwest are very rair, at least they aren't
reported often. That's all you need...a windy and rainy storm with a
shaker and a mixer to boot. 8-o

We play dodge tornado quite often. When it's the season tracking them
street by street can be akin to a sport, even. lol

At least you can see a twister coming. You can't 'see' a quake.

We can't always see them and have to often rely on the weather reporters
or storm chasers for locations. Occasionally, a tv station will be
filming live from towers, so we can see when transformers blow up and
know about what street they're on.

--
Maggie