Posted to alt.home.repair
Eagle[_6_] Eagle[_6_] is offline

Default EARTHQUAKE

Frank has brought this to us :
On 1/6/2016 12:23 PM, Eagle wrote:
Stormin Mormon explained on 1/6/2016 :
On 1/6/2016 9:53 AM, Eagle wrote:
At 6:41AM PST a shaker hit the Lake Elsonore area. It was strong enough
to wake up the 'hood, but noone got out of bed.
yawn

Your reading audience is all over USA, Canada,
and some countries east of Atlantic Ocean.
Perhaps some more information is in order.
What state and nation, please?

Hope no one was injured, and damage was small.

Sorry 'bout that.
Since I am in So. Cal. I assume everyone here knows that. Afterall, I
was #8 in the post parade, no?

It was a 4.5 on the richter scale, and it was located about 4 miles
north-northwest of Banning, 6 miles northeast of Beaumont and 9 miles
east-southeast of Yucaipa, Southern California.
No one was injured.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgROiDoOrj0

There you go Stormy...more better?

You probably have them all the time.

I missed our last one in DE as I was riding in the car at the time and
vibrations did not come through.

Maybe 40 years ago I woke up to what sounded like a big truck driving down
the street to go back to sleep and read in next day's paper that we had an
earthquake.

We have had a few bumps in the night lately that are most likely small
quakes, but they are no big deal and not reported on local news.