Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt V. Ullman Kurt V. Ullman is offline

Default EARTHQUAKE

On 1/7/16 12:03 PM, Eagle wrote:
Scott Lurndal wrote :
Oren writes:
On Wed, 06 Jan 2016 12:17:45 -0800, "Eagle"
wrote:

Some Californians are buying land east of the San Andreas fault
right now. When the big one hits and Cali slips off into the
Pacific, they will have beach front property to sell and be rich
mofo's.

Vegas has odds the whole state falls into the ocean. In Nevada, we the
beach front property.

Which says a great deal about the ignorance of Vegas. Seems they
don't realize that the San Andreas is _west_ of San Francisco, and
it's a strike-slip fault where one side is moving north and the other
south. So, one day, Los Angeles will be west of San Francisco
instead of south of it.

Still beachfront and island realestate after the big one hits. Buy now
at bargan basement prices!

Where will we go, when there's no San Diego?
SHHH! Better get ready to tie up de boat in Idaho.