Posted to alt.home.repair
Eagle[_6_] Eagle[_6_] is offline

Default EARTHQUAKE

Bill Gill formulated on Thursday :
On 1/6/2016 8:53 AM, Eagle wrote:
At 6:41AM PST a shaker hit the Lake Elsonore area. It was strong enough
to wake up the 'hood, but noone got out of bed.
yawn

Well, I believe Oklahoma is now ahead of California in the number of
earth quakes. Yesterday they had about a dozen up in North Central
Oklahoma. That's talking greater than 3.5. We have only had a
couple greater than 5. Ask the oil companies and they will tell you
that using injection wells to dispose of the water used in fracking
has nothing to do with it.

I personally have only felt 2 of them here in Tulsa but the TV stations
get calls all the time when they happen. There was some damage over
around Edmond in Central Oklahoma last week. At least one home lost
a chimney.

Bill

Are you in the 405 area Bill? I watch "STREET OUTLAWS" all the time.
:')