Posted to sci.electronics.repair
legg legg is offline

Default Dumont 1062 scope

On Wed, 6 Jan 2016 02:31:37 -0500, Michael Black wrote:

On Tue, 5 Jan 2016, wrote:

I recently picked up a Dumont scope type 2559a serial # 1252
Looks really cool and the thing weighs like 100 lbs.
Anyway I was playing with it over the holidays and it seems to be reading vertically on the screen instead of horizontally like a normal scope. Anyone ever heard of or seen that before? Any ideas?

Just because you have something to say doesn't mean you should reply to a
17 year old thread, even if it was resurrected last year.

With usenet being what it is, there are posts being recycled with new
dates as people shift servers.........perhaps they think they're doing
you a favor.

Unless you read the headers, it's not always obvious.

I'm seeing my old posts showing up from as far back as Y2K, with new
poster names and date.

RL