Posted to alt.home.repair
Eagle[_6_] Eagle[_6_] is offline

Default EARTHQUAKE

Meanie presented the following explanation :
On 1/6/2016 3:17 PM, Eagle wrote:
laid this down on his screen :
Someday CA is going to crack off from the rest of the U.S. and will then
become a country of their own. That's why they already have their own
political system which greatly varies from that of the rest of the U.S.
I always wondered why so many products say something like "this faucet
does not comply with California building codes because it contains
lead". That tells me that either anyone living in the other 49 states
are immune to the effects of lead, or else those in CA have weaaker
immune systems.

Some Californians are buying land east of the San Andreas fault right
now. When the big one hits and Cali slips off into the Pacific, they
will have beach front property to sell and be rich mofo's.

First, they have to survive it.

lol No chit!