Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default "Genuine" lithium ion batteries?

In article ,
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Chris French wrote:
Which High Street shop would sell Li-ion batteries?

Maplin - probably not actually on the high street any more but still
real retail outlets.

I'd be surprised if the majority of the Maplin shops stock their entire
range of batteries.

Does RS count? They have 16 branches in the UK.

Think that is stretching the 'High Street' a bit far. ;-)

Obviously, my first choice would be mail order from a decent UK
electronics supplier.

There as number of established and reliable battery sellers online.

I think it's a rather quaint idea that buying on the high street is
necessarily anymore reliable nowadays

Well, quite. Unless you want coffee or an estate agent. ;-)

or a hair cut. They don't do those on line yet

--
Please note new email address: