Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default The aftermath ...

Bob Engelhardt on Wed, 06 Jan 2016
20:57:01 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
... your own blast furnace in your back yard.
After all, one of the secrets of good, sharp tools, is the quality of
the steel involved. By doing it yourself, you can have better control
over the quality.)

Eh ... "better control"? Probably not

Well, maybe. But who are you going to trust - yourself, or some
guy in a foundry miles away who does this for a living?

--
pyotr filipivich
Old farts these days - not like when I was a boy! We used to