Posted to alt.home.repair
Eagle[_6_] Eagle[_6_] is offline

Default EARTHQUAKE

Don Y expressed precisely :
On 1/6/2016 1:11 PM, Eagle wrote:
Don Y submitted this idea :
I'd like to be in an open field (away from buildings that might tumble)
to experience an earthquake. To be able to *think* about what is
happening and "gather data" (observations) to try to rationalize what
my body would be feeling. (having to worry about my personal safety
would sort of hamper that!)

I don't think mother nature will satisfy your dream, Don... ^^

No, unlikely that I will find myself in a field for ANY reason!

OTOH, I *was* able to realize that the "shaking display" I
experienced was the result of an earthquake fast enough to be able
to make note of the experience! Folks who were asleep (or driving,
etc.) would have missed it entirely!

No sense waking up for the fast ones...