Posted to alt.home.repair
Mr Macaw Mr Macaw is offline

Default EARTHQUAKE

On Wed, 06 Jan 2016 15:00:53 -0000, Stormin Mormon wrote:

On 1/6/2016 9:53 AM, Eagle wrote:
At 6:41AM PST a shaker hit the Lake Elsonore area. It was strong enough
to wake up the 'hood, but noone got out of bed.
yawn

Your reading audience is all over USA, Canada,
and some countries east of Atlantic Ocean.
Perhaps some more information is in order.
What state and nation, please?

Hope no one was injured, and damage was small.

Lost your google? He said "Lake Elsonore". How much more precise can you get?

--
I don't care what they say, I don't think "phone sex" is any fun at all, unless you happen to be in the same booth with her.