Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] Paintedcow@unlisted.moc is offline

Default Slightly OT Tire Pressure

On Tue, 05 Jan 2016 21:24:28 -0700, rbowman wrote:

On 01/05/2016 06:43 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Not a major deal as I knew the pressure was adequate to drive, but it
annoys me to have that yellow light on when driving. I understand this
is a common happening for the first really cold snap.

The rims I have the studs mounted on don't have the sensors so the
yellow light is on all winter. I find it very easy to ignore, but if it
really bothers you try about 1/2" of electrical tape.

I dont know where those sensors are located or how they connect from a
rotating tire to a wire???? I never had a car with them, and hope not to
ever have one. Just sounds like more worthless **** to cause problems.

However, I'd guess that wherever they connect to a wire, you can
probably just ground the wire to turn off the light.