Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Wylfa detail

On 04/01/16 22:40, Huge wrote:
On 2016-01-04, Timothy Murphy wrote:
Vir Campestris wrote:

The first requirement then is that only 11% of our power use occurs
during the hours of darkness. That seems pretty unlikely to me.

Energy can be stored, in various ways.

Standard greeny hand-waving.

So, how are you going to explain to the residents of South Wales that they
are to be displaced in order to flood their homes for pumped storage?

Greeny lefty****s don't explain. They dictate.

Watch Corbyn Dioxide emit his toxic pollution tomorrow...

Or to the environmentalists that the Bristol Channel it be closed by a tidal
barrage?

Its the environ - mentalists who apparently want to destroy the
environment, these days.

Which shows they are actually simply communists, only interested in
being left wing fascists with lost of power and money themselves and
don't give a **** for the environment..

twenty-first centurys developed world went into hysterical panic over a
globally average temperature increase of a few tenths of a degree, and,
on the basis of gross exaggerations of highly uncertain computer
projections combined into implausible chains of inference, proceeded to
contemplate a rollback of the industrial age.

Richard Lindzen