Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Wylfa detail

On 04/01/16 22:25, Timothy Murphy wrote:
Vir Campestris wrote:

The first requirement then is that only 11% of our power use occurs
during the hours of darkness. That seems pretty unlikely to me.

Energy can be stored, in various ways.

Hahahah

Typical greeny lefty**** statement.

HOW MUCH can be stored at WHAT LEVEL OF SAFETY and WHAT LEVEL OF
EFFICIENCY and HOW MUCH WILL IT COST and HOW MUCH FOSSIL FUEL WILL IT
TAKE TO BUILD IT AND RUN IT?

Hey I have this great idea. Its called a rubber band. It stores energy,
so I've just solved the problem of intermittent renewable energy!

I will now apply fir an EU research grant, crowd funding and set up a
billion dollar company to develop rubber band grid storage!

too dark to read.

Groucho Marx