Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] geraldrmiller@yahoo.ca is offline

Default hiring someone to sell equipment

On Sat, 02 Jan 2016 21:28:06 -0500, wrote:

On Sat, 02 Jan 2016 20:47:47 -0500,
wrote:

On Fri, 01 Jan 2016 16:15:39 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Fri, 01 Jan 2016 14:54:38 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Fri, 1 Jan 2016 17:48:46 -0500, Tom Gardner wrote:

On 1/1/2016 4:46 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:

That sounds like my experiences with the IXOYE fish symbol on their
business cards. I've only been screwed out of money 3 times, and
every single one of those futher muckers had the fishy symbol on their
cards. I refuse to do business with those who do, and I tell them
why.

Whp are the people that have this fish symbol?

Supposed Christians.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ichthys

I tend to agree. While Im not a christian, folks who put "who they
are" visa viz on their business cards do it for reasons that normal
people dont have..and using it as some "certification" tends to tell
me that they are grasping at straws..ie..their track record is less
than steller.

Gunner

In my dealings with the "born again", I have come the conclusion the
the buisness moto is "screw everyone who has not been born again".
---

Gerry :-)}
London,Canada

I didn't screw you on the stainless deck, did i?? Have you put it to
use yet?

There are those "eternal security" types that live by "love god and do
as you please" - they give us all a bad name.

Screwed? Most definitly not! then again, you keep private matters
somewhat private.
---

Gerry :-)}
London,Canada