Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_7_] Muggles[_7_] is offline

Default Why is raw honey from Costco twice as expensive as Filtered ?

On 1/2/2016 9:04 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 2 Jan 2016 18:39:09 -0800 (PST), Uncle Monster
wrote:

"Roll Tide"

My 71 year old invalid roommate is a huge Bama Football fan. I make sure the games are on his TV when they're played. Alabama plays in a bowl game on the 11th and he's excited about it. At 17, he was on his high school football team when he was in a car wreck and received a brain injury. He has very limited use of one side of his body so I handle the TV remote for him. He has trouble articulating what he want's to say and it's very frustrating for him but I make sure those football games are on for him. I'm an evil heretic who cares absolutely nothing about football so I'm in front of my TV or computer wearing my headphones. I have my own physical limitations but my buddy has been trapped in a malfunctioning body for 54 years so I feel that I'm fortunate. Besides, his big sister brings cookies and Diet Dew for me. ?(•?•)?

[8~{} Uncle Bama Monster

I very seldom watch football. When I do it is the SEC games.

Took the wife to the grocery store the other day in the grocery
gitter. Some guy remarked about my Miami Hurricane cap and how he
played college ball. I wasn't interested. When I spoke of the SEC -
he backed off. I should have on my NASCAR cap

Go Gator's.

The only game I watch is Alabama football. I've even taught my dog to
give me a "high Paw" every time they score a TD!

--
Maggie