Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Wylfa detail

The Natural Philosopher has brought this to us :
On 03/01/16 13:33, Chris Hogg wrote:
On Sun, 3 Jan 2016 12:34:33 +0000, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

44 years of just churning out those electrons.

I wonder if in 44 years time, we'll still have forests of windmills
spoiling the horizons, or acres of farmland occupied by solar panels,
and whether climate change will still be a hot topic, or will it, like
cold fusion, have faded into obscurity.

I for one won't be here to know!

me neither but I guarantee you wont have either. Any country that decides on
a renewable only grid will cease to exist as other countries with more sense
will simply take it over

+1 It is the height of silliness.

--
Regards,