Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default How long does it take a locksmith to open a van with keys locked inside?

"MM" wrote in message
On Sat, 2 Jan 2016 20:07:45 +0000, soup
wrote:

On 02/01/2016 19:35, Richard wrote:
"soup" wrote in message ...

On 02/01/2016 11:38, MM wrote:
Amazon sent an emergency
locksmith, who arrived 10 minutes ago. I'm rather surprised that he
hasn't got it open yet!
What would you do ? Open it in two minutes and get just the call-out
fee or spin the job out to sixteen minutes and get the call-out fee and
the first part of an hour that you are able to charge an entire hour
for.
I'd do the job I was asked to do, without ripping off the customer.

When Amazon stops ripping off Britain then I would worry about cutting
them a square deal.

How on earth is Amazon ripping off Britain? They adhere to the tax
laws to the letter. If the tax laws are constructed in such a way that
legal loopholes are created,

It isnt a legal loophole, its actually a problem with forcing
multinationals to pay the tax they should be paying when
its so easy to appear to be earning the profit in the jurisdiction
that pays no corporate income tax or a much lower rate of that.

then I would recommend anyone to use
them. Did YOU never try to save tax?

I have never avoided tax completely like Amazon, Apple etc do all the time.