Posted to uk.d-i-y
MM MM is offline

Default How long does it take a locksmith to open a van with keys locked inside?

On Sat, 2 Jan 2016 20:44:50 -0000, "Mr Pounder Esquire"
wrote:

Richard wrote:
"soup" wrote in message ...

On 02/01/2016 11:38, MM wrote:
Amazon sent an emergency
locksmith, who arrived 10 minutes ago. I'm rather surprised that he
hasn't got it open yet!

What would you do ? Open it in two minutes and get just the call-out
fee or spin the job out to sixteen minutes and get the call-out fee
and the first part of an hour that you are able to charge an entire
hour for.

I'd do the job I was asked to do, without ripping off the customer.

Then, you would starve.

That's not true. You don't have to rip people off to make a living.
You just need to a good job at a decent price, which may not be the
lowest quote, be reliable and finish when you said you would.

Not hard.

MM