Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Free Equipment Removal and Russian Santa

"Steve W." wrote in message
Jim Wilkins wrote:
"Leon Fisk" wrote in message
On Fri, 01 Jan 2016 21:13:21 -0500
Ed Huntress wrote:

My cellular Internet service has lower priority than voice calls
and slows or halts during commuting hours. At its best it can't
quite keep up with YouTube. This hilly area also has issues with
cellphone and broadcast TV reception, though not enough to drive me
to paying for cable.

-jsw

I'll trade you, I have cell service as long as I stand by one window
in the house, Go outside and there is a spot inline with that window
where you have service.

--
Steve W.

I hung the Broadband2Go modem up near the ceiling on a USB extension
cable.

Could be worse, I couldn't solve my antenna reception problems with
the local TV station until I bought a spectrum analyzer that could
distinguish low signal strength from multipath. The antenna is
actually aimed at the cleanest reflection.

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/45-loc...a-ota-268.html
Near the end ProjectSHO89 posted a photo of a channel distorted by
destructive interference from multipath reflections and a flat-topped
clean one. Each channel is 6 MHz wide on the horizontal frequency
axis, and the vertical scale looks like 10 dB of signal strength per
line.

-jsw