Chris Campbell

Default serial line monitor suggestions (HP 4951?)

This might be the PC-based tool you are using, but: see
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...&output=gplain .
The blurb is still there; if the code isn't still there let me know
and I will mail it to you. A couple of outboard converters will
let you do 422 and 485.

Thanks for the response. I really don't want to go with a PC-based
solution, as I've been down that road and I know where it ends I
want something standalone that doesn't require a PC and doesn't
require conversion. I need to look directly at the 422/485 lines and
that means no PC and no line conversion.

Is an HP4951 going to do this for me?