Leonard G. Caillouet

Default Need Mits yoke 330p20904/VS45__ I stand corrected

I have a VS4543 light box that had a deflection board with a large hole
burned through it due to coolant leakage. I'll pull it out and check the
yokes to see if there is any coolant on them. At least one should be good.

We sell used parts to other servicers for 50% of original cost. Mits dealer
cost on this was $35.40 x 50% = $17.70. Add actual UPS shopping cost based
on your zip code and delivery conditions.

I'll let you know when I check them.

Leonard Caillouet

"JURB6006" wrote in message
Wow, I can't believe it I thought for sure I typed that out VS-XX and so

forth,
apparently I did not. Sorry.

I even proofed the thing, but anyone can miss an omission.

So there is no misunderstanding:
VS:
4543
4544
4545
5043
5044
5045
6043
6044
6045

All use the same yokes, and again, I apologize for the error.

Thanx for your time and if you got one,,,,,,,,,,I would like to buy it.

JURB