Posted to uk.d-i-y
fred[_8_] fred[_8_] is offline

Default How long does it take a locksmith to open a van with keys locked inside?

On Saturday, January 2, 2016 at 2:19:53 PM UTC, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
MM wrote:
An Amazon Logistics delivery van came earlier to deliver a parcel. I
noticed that the van was still parked outside, blocking my drive, 30
minutes later. I asked the driver what was the problem, and he said
he'd locked his keys in the back of the van. Amazon sent an emergency
locksmith, who arrived 10 minutes ago. I'm rather surprised that he
hasn't got it open yet!

Given it might be carrying a valuable cargo, I'd expect it to be more
secure than the average van?

--
*It IS as bad as you think, and they ARE out to get you.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

It may be a custom built van (Luton bodied or some such)in which case the make and type of locks is anybodies guess