Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default hiring someone to sell equipment

On Fri, 01 Jan 2016 20:53:11 -0600, Ignoramus18273

On 2016-01-02, Gunner Asch wrote:
I tend to agree. While Im not a christian, folks who put "who they
are" visa viz on their business cards do it for reasons that normal
people dont have..and using it as some "certification" tends to tell
me that they are grasping at straws..ie..their track record is less
than steller.

This has been my experience as well.

I don't advertise my Christianity to advance my business. I do my best
to do things the way I would want them done, to treat others as I
would want to be treated, and if someone notices and asks why I do
things the way I do them, even if I could make more money doing things
differently - i tell them.