Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Free Equipment Removal and Russian Santa

On Fri, 1 Jan 2016 17:20:05 -0400, Leon Fisk
wrote:

On Fri, 01 Jan 2016 13:08:24 -0500
Ed Huntress wrote:

snip
No, it's not. Ookla reports that the average download speed in the US
has jumped by 10 Mbps in just the last year. California is at 40.8
Mbps, the fourth-highest in the country:

Fastest available in my neighborhood is ADSL 1.5Mbps. No
cable service available. To the west a couple miles they can't even get
that the last I knew. Have to use dial-up, over-the-air service/modem
or get something through the cell providers.

I'm not exactly what you would call "out in the boonies" either...

Is there something wrong with one of these?

http://broadbandnow.com/Michigan/Grand-Rapids

--
Ed Huntress