Posted to alt.home.repair
Paul M. Cook[_2_] Paul M. Cook[_2_] is offline

Default Why is raw honey from Costco twice as expensive as Filtered ?

On Fri, 01 Jan 2016 14:28:19 -0700, rbowman wrote:

My jar specifically says unfiltered.It has a slightly crystalline feel
and never has been pourable even in August heat. It will dissolve in hot
liquids and can be spread but no way is it going to work in a plastic
bear squeeze bottle.

Here is a picture of my jar of raw honey from Costco, bought just last week.
https://i.imgur.com/dZ6B5vm.gif

It's twice the price of the filtered stuff from Costco for some reason.