Posted to alt.home.repair
RonNNN RonNNN is offline

Default Why is raw honey from Costco twice as expensive as Filtered ?

In article , says...

RonNNN wrote:
In article ,
says...

Paul M. Cook wrote:
Seems to me that raw honey, which is honey right out of the
hive, should be *cheaper* than filtered honey, which is honey
that has been post processed.

But, pricing is the other way around.
Why?

Raw honey is filtered of course. It means unpasteurized. Like raw
milk(which is illegal to sell) I always use raw honey supplied by
bee keeper. THat is good choice. You may get stung if you eat real raw
out of bee hive B4 filtered.

Check your facts concerning raw milk.

http://milk.procon.org/view.resource...ourceID=005192

I live up here in Canada. There is more than 10 year long battle going
on in Ontario farmer against government. He is waging the battle with
donated fund who support him. There in some cases black market raw milk
but never in grocery stores.

My bad. I sometimes forget the Internet is a global thing! I suppose we
all take for granted that the laws we each live by "is what it is".

--
RonNNN