Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Free Equipment Removal and Russian Santa

Gunner Asch on Fri, 01 Jan 2016 09:44:06 -0800
On Thu, 31 Dec 2015 16:46:37 -0600, Ignoramus24995
wrote:

You presented facts that lead an inescapable conclusion, that it is
more important to provide details to (most) people, who can afford
good connections, rather than accommodate the remaining few who have a
slow connection.

Most of America has "slow connection", to be honest.

It is rather interesting to discover that major web sites (on real
estate, one 'social networking'), have decided that the 20% of the
population which uses Firefox, are just not worth bothering with.

Different outfit, just took me two days, three computers and four
different browsers to finally get it to take my money.
--
pyotr
Job creation and destruction are both relentless.