Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Free Equipment Removal and Russian Santa

Leon Fisk wrote:
On Fri, 01 Jan 2016 13:08:24 -0500
Ed Huntress wrote:

snip
No, it's not. Ookla reports that the average download speed in the US
has jumped by 10 Mbps in just the last year. California is at 40.8
Mbps, the fourth-highest in the country:

Fastest available in my neighborhood is ADSL 1.5Mbps. No
cable service available. To the west a couple miles they can't even
get that the last I knew. Have to use dial-up, over-the-air
service/modem or get something through the cell providers.

I'm not exactly what you would call "out in the boonies" either...

I live over 10 miles from town , and I have about 6Mb/sec down and
768(IIRC) up . They DO have fiber optic service to town , I think that might
help . I believe our location would qualify as "out in the boonies" .

--
Snag