Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Free Equipment Removal and Russian Santa

On Friday, January 1, 2016 at 1:08:34 PM UTC-5, Ed Huntress wrote:

No, it's not. Ookla reports that the average download speed in the US
has jumped by 10 Mbps in just the last year. California is at 40.8
Mbps, the fourth-highest in the country:

http://cordcuttersnews.com/average-u...r-to-33-9mbps/

If you're under 10 Mbps, you're sucking wind in today's Internet
world.

--
Ed Huntress

I looked at Ookla and could only find data about Australia, Canada, GB, and the US. I am under the impression that Korea has the fastest connections. What am I doing wrong?

Dan