Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Battery boost

On 1/1/2016 9:18 AM, Eagle wrote:
The problem with jumper cables in the car/truck is you have to jump from
a second battery, and have to flag down a passing car/truck to jump
from. Here in So. Cal. that isn't a good idea due to the nut cases here.
This is the reason I am posting about "battery boosting", and having
that all important second battery to jump from.

I'm with you. Hate to be stranded some where, when
I can grab the booster pack and get my own vehicle
going. So far, I've been very fortunate, had people
stop and offer help when I have needed it.

It helps to lift the hood, and stand in front of
the vehicle, holding the jumper clamps in left
hand like Statue of Liberty. Smile, and make
eye contact.

--
..
Christopher A. Young