Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Battery boost

On Wed, 30 Dec 2015 21:58:36 -0800, "Bob F"
wrote:

Eagle wrote:
What do you recomend for a dead batery booster?

I just keep a good set of LONG jumpers in the car. If I have a problem, I hook
them up to my battery and look at passing cars with my thumb out hitchhiker
style. Of course, you can probably buy a new battery cheaper than one of those
gadgets.

And as cheap as a :good: set of long jumpers.
A 25 foot set of 1/0 cable is $250 just for the cable at $5 per foot,
and then you need good ends too.
A good set of Goodall 500 amp clams is about $75, so $325 for a set of
500 amp 25 foot cables.