Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Car Battery boost

On 12/31/2015 4:14 AM, Micky wrote:
On Wed, 30 Dec 2015 18:40:08 -0600, Gordon Shumway
Well, guys, here is what Pat Goss and George Kurkowski have to say on
this topic...

http://www.motorweek.org/features/go...y-jump-starter

Pat Goss used to have a great show live on WRC, DC, probably on
Sundays, but he's wrong when he says battery cables are obsolete and
very dangerous.

I carry them and a girl asked me for a jump just two weeks ago.

I carry jumper cables in both vehicles, and
use them now and again. Maybe three or four
times a year. Maybe not that often. As to
dangerous, one needs to follow the directions
and operate safely.

--
..
Christopher A. Young