Posted to alt.home.repair
Gordon Shumway Gordon Shumway is offline

Default Car Battery boost

On Wed, 30 Dec 2015 19:57:42 -0500, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 12/30/2015 7:40 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:
On Wed, 30 Dec 2015 18:57:28 -0500, Stormin Mormon

As to the lithium cell boosters, I've never used one,
and can't comment on them.

Well, guys, here is what Pat Goss and George Kurkowski have to say on
this topic...

http://www.motorweek.org/features/go...y-jump-starter

Thank you. Those guys seemed to be pleased. I
noticed they didn't jump a real car as part
of their description. But, such is brief
display.

I'm OK with the old booster pack for now. But
when I'm in auto parts stores, I will be sure
to view the products, and check prices.

Excuse me for being blunt, but will you quit starting all these extra
friggin' threads instead of replying to the original thread!

Damn!