Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Gallery of Fluid Motion

On Mon, 28 Dec 2015 19:12:26 -0500, Tom Gardner
wrote:

On 12/28/2015 5:47 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Mon, 28 Dec 2015 17:07:50 -0500, Tom Gardner
wrote:

On 12/28/2015 1:50 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:

I love to watch them, too. We've had some here whenever we grow
foxgloves, and I've been trying to get good photos of them without
much luck.

Use a big flash and stop down a bunch. (use film)

Im going to be trying to capture some on digital. I was given a NOS
Olympus E-520 (still in the box unopened) digital camera by one of my
clients last week, for services rendered, and the shutter goes to
1/4000. I noticed my hummingbird feeder is empty today so refilled
it, as humningbirds are passing through on their way south and Ive
seen a fair number of them in my yard over the holidays.

Anybody have any 4/3rds telephoto lens that will fit an Olympus
Evolt-520, lets talk. It came with a 14-42 mm zoom lens (in film that
would be about 28-84 mm lens) and while interesting..here in the wide
open spaces...not really all that useful for the photography I tend to
do. Manual focus wouldnt bother me, even though this is a fully auto
camera body.

Im very much still learning the camera..so am posting some of my stuff
on my Picasa pages to keep a running record of what Im doing as a
reference to me

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...OlyE520Camera#

If anyone needs any film cameras..I bought a milk carton of (10) mixed
cameras from the local highschool ROP program, which included some
very decent Nikons/Canons/Minolta and others, along with a batch of 4
Pentax K1000s. Id sell you a Pentax K1000 in very good shape for $40
plus shipping, OBO, with the standard "normal" lens, and/or trade for
some telephotos/wide/normal lenses that will fit a Nikon FA (with full
power winder but no lens) and a FM2 (with half a power winder and a
normal lens.) Im Ok on Canon stuff...now that I have added 2 extra
AE-1 Programs to my other Canon stuff...though Im interested in lenses
to fit Canons

Ive tested ALL the bodies and have replaced some of the meter
batteries and everything works as it should. Ive got one K1000 that
wont advance..I think they stripped a gear and would toss it in to
anyone who buys a camera and wants it. Decent cameras, very good
cameras in fact..but not worth very much. None of these are beat, most
are late manufacture and only (1) of the 10 had any ingraving on
it..cant remember what it was on...

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from...000&_s acat=0

Gunner