Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default hiring someone to sell equipment

On Mon, 28 Dec 2015 08:21:57 -0500, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .

Although I have a contractor's license (which I'm letting lapse next
year when I fully retire) the largest jobs I've done have been
porches
and decks. Now, in semi-retirement, I'm doing only smaller jobs.
It's
averaging 3 hours a week, but this week will be heavy, maybe 6.
That will pick up in Spring, but I'm happy with a few small jobs.
This
retirement stuff is FUN!

Are you the "Home and Garden Handyman"?

That's me, until Oct 2016. But I'm in semi-retirement mode, accepting
only those jobs I wish to take.

--
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes.
Art is knowing which ones to keep.