Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default hiring someone to sell equipment

On Mon, 28 Dec 2015 01:39:56 -0500, Tom Gardner
wrote:

On 12/27/2015 3:34 PM, Jon Anderson wrote:
If I'd ever won the Lotto, my dream shop would have had a nice range of
CNC machinery inside, outside under an overhang, a line shaft driven
shop powered by steam or hit or miss engine.

Jon

At one time the shafts were driven by a one cylinder natural gas engine.

Oh, bull. We know it was run on methane from the old Gardner fart
running that shop.

--
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes.
Art is knowing which ones to keep.