JURB6006

Default Need Mits yoke 330p20904

Well I filled out the form and now I gotta wait for the activation. Even if it
comes right away, I don't use this email so I'll have to check that and then
log in.

Site seems to be a good idea with so many parts NLA. There was a discussion not
long ago about making a site just for advanced techs with technical questions.
That might be a worthwhile addition to what you have going so far. Anyway a
used one would be great, and your site now has one of my open email accounts.
If you'd like to contact me it should be simple, and I'd like to get the yoke
quickly. We have a new CRT in the set and here we sit. I tried a 20901 version
of that yoke and while there was no smoke, the horizontal deflection is
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too big. There is no way convergence would correct it, and I
wouldn't attempt to try.

I have two other options I found on eBay, a guy in CA is selling a non working
set and I contacted him to see if he was willing to part the set out. The other
was selling a Mits fly but stated he had alot of other stuff. The latter would
probably be a good addition to your site's membership. I'll mention that in my
next email.

One other thing, please guard my email address with your life, it is the one I
use for most business. I never surf in that name or post or anything. Keeps the
spam down.

If this works out I'll spread the word. The more people in something like that
the better it works. You might also consider a feedback system somewhat like
eBay, or at least a way to throw people off if they screw somebody over. There
are many unscrupulous people out there.

Along that line of reasoning, since people can just create new accounts at
will, it could be based on the shipping address. A PO box would then be
suspect, especially when it is where you send the check.

Just some ideas, we'll be in touch.

JURB