Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default hiring someone to sell equipment

On Sun, 27 Dec 2015 14:46:41 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sun, 27 Dec 2015 13:43:34 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Mon, 28 Dec 2015 07:34:15 +1100, Jon Anderson
wrote:

On 27/12/2015 11:00 PM, Steve W. wrote:

Actually there is a market for the shafting but probably not a ton of
money. There are quite a few folks out there setting up line shaft
driven shops and museums.

If I'd ever won the Lotto, my dream shop would have had a nice range of
CNC machinery inside, outside under an overhang, a line shaft driven
shop powered by steam or hit or miss engine.

What marvelous juxtaposition, Jon! Duality lives.

CNC + line shaft + steam + hit/miss

Power is power. And its not all that bad an idea..particularly with
the events of the next 5 yrs to yet be unrolled.

Absolutely! I'm aligned with Jon's intent, too. We all just wait for
our lotto to come in. (My neighbor just won $110 on a $12 scratcher
investment. Last month it was $900+, and a few hundred the month
before. She's quite lucky.)

I was just commenting on the ironic humor of it all, which I love.

--
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes.
Art is knowing which ones to keep.