Sofie

Default TV Remote Control rubber pad(UR50CT1071) used in remote control for Panasonic TV Model TX-29GF10X

Steve:
You will have to purchase a replacement factory remote, the pads are not
available ..... just as the "factory" advised you.
As an alternative you can try some local repair shops, most of them have a
"box" of used remotes that are for sale.... maybe you will get lucky they
will have what you need.
--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie

snipped:
"Steve" wrote in message
Where to get the rubber pad(UR50CT1071) for TV Remote Control for
Panasonic TV Model TX-29GF10X?
Called up the panasonic spare parts enquiries and I was told I could
only replaced the entire remote control and not the internal rubber
pad parts!!! Only the thin piece of rubber pad needs replacing.
I would still like to find the replacement for rubber pad(UR50CT1071
part number on the rubber pad itself) for TV Remote Control for
Panasonic TV Model TX-29GF10X?

^
^
^