Steve

Default TV Remote Control rubber pad(UR50CT1071) used in remote control for Panasonic TV Model TX-29GF10X

Where to get the rubber pad(UR50CT1071) for TV Remote Control for
Panasonic TV Model TX-29GF10X?

The volume control button(the "-" button for lowering volume) on my TV
remote control is not working.
(TV remote control for Panasonic TV Model TX-29GF10X)
I opened up the remote control and find that the problem was the
rubber pad contact was not making contact with the PCB or the black
contact on the rubber pad is not conductive and there was a cut in the
rubber pad just below the surrounding of the volume button due to
prolonged usage.

Called up the panasonic spare parts enquiries and I was told I could
only replaced the entire remote control and not the internal rubber
pad parts!!! Only the thin piece of rubber pad needs replacing.

I have since solved the problem by cutting out a piece of the rubber
pad(there was four spare buttons on the rubber pad at the bottom of
the rubber pad that was unused) and placing it beneath the volume
button and put back the casing.

The volume button is now working fine but after prolonged usage the
cut in the rubber pad will get bigger until the volume button drops
off from the remote control.
I would still like to find the replacement for rubber pad(UR50CT1071
part number on the rubber pad itself) for TV Remote Control for
Panasonic TV Model TX-29GF10X?