Jerry G.

Default Sanyo microwave oven

This can be from no high voltage, the magnetron may have failed, the
magnetron may not be activating for some reason.

Microwave ovens are very dangerous to work on, if you are not properly
trained and equipped. The high voltages and high currents used can be
lethal. When working on these, if the proper care is not taken if specific
parts are replaced, there is a possibility of strong RF radiation leakage.
After critical parts replacements are performed the tech is supposed to take
readings for leakage during the test operation.

It is strongly recommended that you get the oven properly serviced.

--

Greetings,

Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG
WebPage http://www.zoom-one.com

"B. W. Salt." wrote in message
nk.co.uk...

I have this Sanyo microwave oven which produces no heat. Controls all
work; fan works, etc. No fuses blown (that I can find).

What can I check, please?

It's model EM-G471EUK, microwave and grill.

Thanks.