Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default One circuit 125V, others 117V, why?

IGot2P wrote:
On 12/26/2015 1:15 PM, bob_villain wrote:
On Saturday, December 26, 2015 at 12:18:24 PM UTC-6, IGot2P wrote:

A 24 bulb tanning bed and each bulb is 110 watts. Kilowatt meter shows
it drawing 23.6 amps. Only motors are two very small muffin type fan
motors.

Do you or a member of your family get depressed in the winter, due to
lack of sunlight?

Not at all, in fact we will be leaving for Naples, FL very soon for the
winter and just try to get a head start on the tan.

Tanning? Oh, My! Never in my life other than by sun.